Clapboardtree Nursery School is proud to celebrate over 40 years of bringing high-quality nursery school programs to Westwood area residents. At Clapboardtree Nursery School, we believe in an early childhood experience rich with language, social, cognitive, and motor opportunities. We strive to create a secure environment which supports the individual growth of each of our students.
- To be a safe and nurturing place for children to learn and grow.
- To respect the cultural backgrounds of our families.
- To provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum.
- To provide active learning experiences which support children at a range of developmental and cognitive levels.
- To form a partnership with the parents of our students.
- To make the health and safety of our students an un-compromised priority.
We at Clapboardtree Nursery School are dedicated to a strong partnership between parents and teachers and look forward to having you visit us!
Clapboardtree Nursery School, established in 1972, was the first preschool in Westwood. In 1994, CNS became the first preschool in Westwood to be accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) Academy for Early Childhood Program Accreditation and was the first preschool in Westwood to be reaccredited under NAEYC's new system.
Families rely on NAEYC Accreditation to ensure the quality of education and care provided in programs for young children. NAEYC Accreditation is the mark of quality, helping parents find the best possible early childhood experience. For more information, please visit: www.naeyc.org/academy/accreditation/search